Registration is now open for this year’s conference. Set against a backdrop of constant product and regulatory evolution, ISLA’s 11th Virtual Post Trade Conference is an event which has become a point of continuity over the years.
The virtual event is due to take place over two consecutive afternoons on 16 & 17 March 2021. The ambitious agenda will look to reflect on how both foreseen and unforeseen business, trading, product and regulatory drivers, are shaping the current and future post trade world.
Click here to view the latest agenda and speakers.
We are also delighted to confirm EquiLend as a Platinum sponsor for ISLA’s 11th Virtual Post Trade Conference.
EquiLend is a global financial technology firm offering trading, post-trade, market data, regulatory and clearing services for the securities finance, collateral and swaps industries. EquiLend’s services include:
- EquiLend Post-Trade Suite for securities finance operations
- EquiLend SFTR, a no-touch, straight-through solution for Securities Financing Transactions Regulation
- EquiLend Exposure, which highlights intra-day exposure risk, identifies discrepancies in collateral requirements between counterparties and facilitates STP connectivity to tri-party agents
- NGT, the securities finance industry’s most active trading platform
- Collateral Trading, enabling funding and financing desks a centralized way to execute and manage trade structures with their counterparties
- Swaptimization, automating global equity total return swaps trading workflow
- DataLend, providing performance reporting and global securities finance data to agent lenders, broker-dealers, beneficial owners and other market participants
- EquiLend Clearing Services, offering trading services and CCP connectivity
- EquiLend Spire, a front-, middle- and back-office platform for securities finance businesses
ISLA members can register for free. Click here for more information on registration.