ISLA is looking for an experienced Member Relationship Manager to join our small organisation on a full-time basis.
The Member Relationship Manager is responsible for the overall growth and retention of ISLA’s geographically diverse membership base. With over 190 member firms, including institutional investors, asset managers, custodial banks, prime brokers, and service providers, their primary role will be to enhance the member experience and drive the value proposition by identifying opportunities for engagement.
– The development and implementation of a structured account management plan to improve engagement and opportunity for both new and existing members. Although the principal place of employment is in London, the role will involve travel to engage in-person with our members across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
– Work with internal stakeholders across the various businesses, including advocacy, regulation, legal, events and marketing and communications, to find new ways in which to attract prospective members and facilitate the increase and development of new member service
– As the ISLA ‘Lead’, organize regular and ad-hoc meetings with member representatives and relevant internal stakeholders to share updates and identify areas for collaboration.
– Utilize relevant tools, including HubSpot (Client Relationship Management Database), market intelligence, internal insights, and member-specific knowledge to deliver thoughtful and insightful content and ideas for engagement.
– Be a champion for our members’ interests and strategies across the breadth of interaction within the business, as well as with other stakeholders and within the wider business community.
– Help to illustrate and exemplify member relationship best practices internally.
Key Credentials & Personal Qualities
– Degree educated or equivalent experience
– Sales, relationship management, or client services background
– Broad knowledge of financial services with experience in securities lending, financing, or repo
– Commitment to results; ‘can-do’ mindset with an emphasis on accountability
– Excellent communication and presentation skills, together with the ability to effectively manage stakeholder relationships
– Capable of taking the lead and credibly presenting to a variety of members across a breadth of seniority and jurisdictions
– Ability to work within multi-disciplinary teams, provide input to others’ work, and deliver excellent outcomes in a timely and agile fashion
– Self-motivation and enthusiasm
– CRM skills and knowledge
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Excel
ISLA is a leading industry association, representing the common interests of securities lending and financing market participants across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Its geographically diverse membership of over 190+ firms includes institutional investors, asset managers, custodial banks, prime brokers, and service providers.
Working closely with the global industry as well as regulators and policy makers, ISLA advocates the importance of securities lending to the broader financial services industry. ISLA supports the development of a safe and efficient framework for the industry, by playing a pivotal role in promoting market best practices and processes, amongst other things. ISLA sponsors the Global Market Securities Lending Agreement (GMSLA) and the annual enforceability review in over 65 jurisdictions globally.
Apply for this position