ISLA and its Council for Sustainable Finance (ICSF) are pleased announce that they will be officials partners of the Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2020, organised by Climate Action in partnership with UNEP-FI.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s event is going virtual, with a European focused month dedicated to responsible investment.
The virtual forum will take place across four dates; the 8, 11, 15 and 22 September, so that delegates can view the sessions live or on-demand in their own time, and network with other attendees using the virtual event platform.
- Hear the latest on how the EU Sustainable Finance Action Plan is driving change
- Engage with a range of asset owners, asset managers and senior policy makers
- Collaborate and compare sustainability strategies on asset owner and manager approaches to sustainable investment, climate disclosure and the UN SDGs
- Adapt and share best practice for European sustainable investment in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Connect with and arrange meetings with other attendees with similar interests using our virtual event platform
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP Finance Initiative
- Martin Spolc, Head of Sustainable Finance Unit, European Commission
- Morgan Despres, Deputy Director General of Financial Stability & Operations, Banque de France
- Valentijn van Nieuwenhuijzen, Chief Investment Officer, NN Investment Partners
- Craig MacKenzie, Head of Strategic Asset Allocation, Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Olivier Rousseau, Executive Director, Fonds de Réserve pour les Retraites (FRR)
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
View the full agenda here
How to Register:
You can register online for free
Contact Rachel Cooper, Climate Partnerships and Content Executive at Climate Action, directly if you have any questions on +44 (0) 207 871 0173 or email at email@example.com