Corporate Actions Issues
- UTIs for CA bookings - Unique Trade Identifier, who generates them, how and when?
- Omni/ Bookings - What does SFTR mean for CA bulk bookings models?
- Booking Dates - How the trade and settlement date affect SFTR reporting.
- Execution Timestamp - Why is this NEWT field required and how is it determined?
- Interim Securities - Are these temporary lines important to report or not?
The following Matrix demonstrates the report activities which are affected by the issues identified: (Click here to view) (COAC-126 FOR ISLA REVIEW)
Already a member? Login to your account
Interested in Becoming a Member?
ISLA’s members span the breadth and depth of the securities lending industry, and there are many benefits of joining the Association’s network.Become a member today